Get out your fragrance passport and get ready to experience a selection of Scentsy’s best-selling regional fragrances from around the world.
Did you know that our many international markets have different preferences when it comes to the fragrances they enjoy? But often times, there’s a fragrance that really catches the attention of another region, so customers in other markets start asking for it, too!
The International Wax Collection includes five of the best-selling Scentsy Bars from other regions. Bars can be purchased individually, or in a bundle for $25, while supplies last.
Check out the fragrances:
- Lucky Star Fruit: This sunny pop of orange, apricot and starfruit is a sweet wish come true. (Popular in Europe and Australia/New Zealand)
- Pacific Sandalwood: Creamy vanilla cashmere and cozy cotton drift over an expanse of warm Pacific sandalwood. (Popular in Australia/New Zealand)
- Salted Lavender: Classic English lavender mingles with ocean minerals and timberwood for a salty twist on tradition. (Popular in Europe and Australia/New Zealand)
- Strawberry & Rockmelon: Rockmelon, strawberry jam and a whisper of hibiscus shape a sweet, sunny fragrance sure to have your senses singing in tune. (Popular in Australia/New Zealand)
- Windowsill Breeze: Fresh clean breeze flutters through crisp linen in a perfect spring moment. (Popular in Europe and Australia/New Zealand)